- Brand: Orwaco CJSC
Peat is a heterogeneous mixture of partially decomposed plant residues, which occurs in the absence of water and oxygen. It is a non-toxic, natural, highly permeable material with water retention properties.
Peat can have both residual and fine amorphous structure of plants with different degrees of decay.
It contains humic acids, growth and development stimulants, amino acids, which are needed to make certain nutrients available to plants. Peat has bactericidal properties. It can be effectively used as a base for any type of soil mixture for growing seedlings and ornamental flowers. Can be used to improve the physical properties of any soil.
1. Improves soil structure
2. Enriches non-fertile sandy soils
3. Increases water retention in light sandy soils
4. Contains many nutrients necessary for plant life, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and other micronutrients
5. Improves the water permeability of heavy soils, allowing the roots to breathe and grow
6. Provides the roots with the necessary elements, such as water, air and nutrients
Peat is used for growing all kinds of crops, ornamental fruit trees, berries, seedlings, mulching and fertilizing.
There are 3 sizes:
- small size with a volume of 2,5 liters. The price is 470 AMD
- medium size with a volume of 5 liters. The price is 600 AMD
- large size with a volume of 10 liters. the price is 900 AMD